9.26.2010

September Is The One To Remember

It's been awhile since I've been up here. Yo.

It seems that 8/8/10 I got meself a girlfriend. G.I.R.L.F. RE end. So that, and the added stress of taking to school once again have combined for my loss from this dear blog o' mine. Ones of people seem mad about this. She's great. A brief description. Blonde, Sexy, and oh-so talkative. Too bad we can't hear her (seriously she's quiet). She speaks in a hot, yet quiet way. Like a subtle moan. mm. It is an opposites attract way in some sorts. She seems to be a teeny-bopper in disguise, and I am a punk to the core (at least I tell myself that). However, she is NOT a dumb blonde and can hold her own in any situation fact related, except politics. This is good, because if she was entirely the dumb blonde stereotype, it probably would not have worked. After all, I'm attracted to intelligence too. However, some of the things she enjoys...not the best. In a word, Glee. A TV show I have never seen. And all signs point to NO I'm not watching that crap ever. That show scares me way more than Hunx & His Punx do (damn they're catchy). So she's good to me, incredibly smart (except where "media" falls) and enjoyable to be around. Overall plus, because there has to be give and take with these kinda things, it's the little things that are more important. Like how we both are atheists and hate children. Fuck Religion. And dogs.

Anyhoo..
My birthday came and went, and I recently went record shopping to celebrate. One of the best days ever at Flipside. Glad I went there. Was on the way to Great Lakes to go to Gameworks, which I later found out was closed. Total anger. Bar Louie, which is a weak name for a weak bar, took its place. RRRRGGGGH! I really wanted to play Topskater! Of course with the yo-yo dude. Triple backflips for all to see. Life sucks, then you die...then good records make up for it.

McRackins "I'll Stick To Beer" 7"
I'll stick to beer is a hilarious song, doting on his never drinking hard liquor again since it made him sick. Also very catchy. Props. "Puppy Mill". This is the weakest track on the single. It has a decent beat and rhythym, however, the lyrics. Downright awful. Talkin' about how his dog is sick and came from a puppy mill. Weak and who cares about that anyhow? "Beautiful Sunday". Daniel Boone cover. Simply the strongest track on the wax. The playful lyrics are so sweet. Add to that some Queers like beat and some whiny pop punk vox (good), and you have an excellent track to enjoy. The only problem is how quick it's over and out. SWEEEEET! And it didn't leave the table for a week.

to be continued in next blog post... trust me it's quite the score!

No comments:

Post a Comment