7.04.2010

Good lansing band from the old time

Awesome band. I can't believe I hadn't listened to these boys from my home state's LP in such a long time. The Crucifucks. Deranged lyrical style, interesting guitar/bass/drum killing, and some of the best (and still relevant) lyrical content one little punk could hope to find. Look them up for yourself if you don't believe me, but "Can you believe we're being plagued by religion still? These Christians aren't about to give up!" is a sample of what's in store for them virgin ears out there. A sweet bonus are the actual police recordings related to the band inserted in the space between their songs. The one line to the cop by Doc gets me every time! Just further proof that punk was extremely misunderstood by the cops and "society" in the 80s. Guaranteed enjoyment by all punks who haven't checked them out- and that enjoy the Feederz and Dead Kennedys. Oh just look it up already, it's the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment