4.17.2011

New days and a good show

Well the crazy woman you've maybe heard about and I are no longer together. That ended about a month ago. She wasn't for me. Sometimes being single can be the most freeing thing. No having to make phone calls every day to check up on her. No more worrying about saying the wrong thing. Just me and my boring life again. Maybe some day I will date again. But enough of that.

Highlights since last post.
-Going to Extreme Noise Records in Minneapolis and spending way too much money on records and other goodies. (No Hope for the Kids, Digger, OWTH, Blatz reissue. to name a few) If you ever have a chance, visit this place, you won't be disappointed.
-Getting my summer job back.
-Almost halfway through doing the remodeling help work on this place.
and
Seeing MDC and the Subhumans live!

Yes, they put on one hell of a show. I was drenched in sweat and almost smelled like a crusty by the time I got home. I was the least punk looking person there. Score! Probably because I can't afford all those fancy studs, piercings and tattoos. Shorts and a D.I. shirt are all I can offer. So in honor of all those punks that made Small's smell a little bit worse that night, and all the rest of you, here's a couple things you should already have heard by now.

Subhumans EPs
http://www.mediafire.com/?an2mzxgmimw
MDC
http://www.mediafire.com/?znmdnntjytq

No comments:

Post a Comment