11.11.2010

RVIVR

Rvivr may be my favorite band as of now. Feeling for you punx in a poppy but gritty way, their melody weaves its way through every tune they have to offer. Trading off female and male vox throughout the tracks keeps it interesting. Along with some of the best guitar leads and fills I've heard in a punk band in quite some time, this is something not to be taken for a once-off. I believe with every subsequent listen, one can take something else from these songs. If you don't like RVIVR, just leave, cuz you don't recognize good music, and you probably never will.....

Ladies and gents.... RVIVR!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4tyinawnnn Life moves

http://www.mediafire.com/?ntjtjnmz1jd the best lp

2 comments:

  1. I'm old and jaded, so it takes something special to grab my attention. This grabbed my attention. Great stuff.

    Cool blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is a wonderful lp to say the least. Most pop punk is garbage but this takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete